Tuesday, May 19
This is a limited opening with 2 barbers in the shop each day.
To address State Guidelines there will be many changes in the way the shop operates. Requirements are listed below:
* Clients must call to make appointments (see separate box)
* Clients must come in wearing a protective face mask.
* Only the customer getting a haircut is allowed in the shop.
* Customer must wait outside until called in for appointment.
* Payment is by card or cash - cash must be exact change
* Skin fades are done down to a #00000, no micro-foil shaving.
* No neck shaves or hot towels for the time being.
* No Beard, mustache or eyebrow trims
All of the above changes have been made to help protect you and our barbers during these most unusual times. The extra costs of cleaning, protective equipment has made the price change necessary. Thank you for your support and understanding.